CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 17, 2010

Things I believe in...

I believe in a good cup of coffee every morning.
I believe in spending money on sheets-not shoes.
I believe in classic rock on a sunny spring day.
I believe in volunteering your time over donating your money.
I believe in watching Disney movies after the age of five.
I believe in getting an education.
I believe in quilts.
I believe in sending snail mail.
I believe in providing great customer service.
I believe in broken hearts and lasting love.
I believe in wearing only face lotion, mascara, and chapstick.
I believe in rocking flip flops during a snow storm.
I believe in best friends and family.
I believe in getting massages once a month.
I believe in returning someone's phone call.
I believe in celebrating birthdays.
I believe in feeling sexy in your own skin.
I believe in pink tool boxes.
I believe in comfortable jeans, sweettea shirts, and bare feet.
I believe in learning how to cook.
I believe in waking up early- even on weekends.
I believe in wearing sunblock and trying my best to avoid skin cancer.
I believe in shamelessly flirting with your mechanic to get a free oil change.
I believe in all forms of art.
I believe in God and he believes in me.

2 comments:

  1. I believe.... there are many, many reasons we are friends. Namely, this list.

    ReplyDelete