CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Stream of Consciousness

Moondance by Van Morrison.
Romance.
Dirty song disguised.
Dreamt of Jason and pineapple chucking.
Pineapple would be good.
Fourth of July.
Fruity drinks and vomit in the lake.
Best friends and hopes you have for them.
My wish- Rascal Flats.
Freshman year at ASU.
Nicole, Scott, me.
421 meets 321.
Cloudy day.
Failure to succeed at ASU.
Hopes my sister won't follow in my footsteps.
UNCG has a beautiful campus.
Realized I am so much older/wise/more mature now.
Optimism I once shared.
Family.
Mama.
Chirping birds- spring time.
Cool breeze.
Fat bottomed girls.
ASU- CD I made mama for her bday.
Can't believe that was four years ago.
Indention on finger from nail.
Need to cut/file nails.
Jittery hands.
Too much caffeine? Not enough food?
Ha! Always too much food.
Steady now.
The Perfect Storm.
Staying up late watching the movie on St. Stephens in living room.
Mmmmmmmm. George Clooney and Mark Wahlberg.
My obsession with Mark Wahlberg.
Own most of his movies.
Too many movies, I own.
Sell?
Boogie Nights.
Disturbing.
Glad I was made in the 80's.
T-shirt.
Apartment in Salisbury.
Natalia's wedding.
Sleeping on floor in VA.
Spray on tan.
Small apartment.
First met Tony and his kids.
Guarded.
Jason and Finding Nemo.
Angry. Immature. Guarded.
Always guarded.
Even now, only less guards.
Prison. Prison reform.
Doing nothing to rehabilitate inmates.
The Pact.
Good book.
Slow to start.
Love remembering reading that book.
And The Beach House- Jane Greene.
Want to go to Jane Greene's Nantucket.
Crisp white linens.
Light blue walls.
Clean.
Gardens.
Dusty, dirt roads.
Bicycles.
Riding bicycle down to Genna's.
Getting caught driving her dad's orange car.
Memories of a better friendship.
Easier time.
Moondance.

No comments:

Post a Comment