CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 18, 2010

This week's life lessons.

#13: I take my work counterpart for granted. Trust me, never again.
#12: I've actually gotten used to no ac/heat.
#11: I've missed my girlfriends.
#10: I have A LOT to pack. Seriously. I had no idea I was a hoarder.
#9: Note to self: you need to clean your car more than once every six months. I'm pretty positive there was a science experiment growing under my driver's seat.
#8: At 21, it's not okay to want to stay in on a Saturday night and watch Criminal Minds...or any night of the week for that matter.
#7: More than five hours of sleep is needed to function properly. Plan your evening accordingly.
#6: While the cost of living in Charlotte is more than it is in Faith, I find it ridiculous that a homeless man would ask for $20.
#5: Thomas at Rock Bottom is the best waiter. If you go, ask for him.
#4: I need to cook more.
#3: Correction: I need to cook.
#2: Sometimes I give advice when I know nothing of the situation or have never been in the situation. I'm going to work on that.
#1: I enjoy children's movies more than any adult should.

No comments:

Post a Comment