CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Tirade Tuesday

Attention Drivers on Ramah Ch. Rd.: Why is it necessary to make a left hand turn onto HWY 73 at 6pm? It isn't. Find another way around.

Today's Youth: Gentleman, do you really think you look attractive with your pants/shorts draping below your butt? You look like an idiot. Grow up and pull 'em up. Ladies, it is not appropriate to show everyone what color thong you decided to pull out of your panty drawer. Learn from Vicki- keep it a secret.

Dear boys, it is NOT okay to leave me gifts by my bedroom door. I DO NOT appreciate them. Keep it up and, one day, I'll try to return them.

To my fellow classmates: GET A FRIGGIN' DICTIONARY! Also, please return to 2nd grade for basic grammar lessons. Most of you are in your forties, there is NO excuse. And, for the woman who hails from Baltimore, you did not grow up a slave. You do not know what Alex Haley is talking about. More importantly, quit talking crap about southern white people. In fact, MOVE BACK TO BALTIMORE!

What's ticking you off?

3 comments:

  1. Oh My Goodness... I LOVE this. You should do this weekly and I will then steal it and you will have created your very own blog carnival. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amanda! Friend of Sara from Life's Recipe...like her...I may TOTALLY steal this! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya'll can actually thank Matt and Ramona- 107.9 the Link (a local radio station). Every Tuesday callers rant and rave about the things that are bugging them. I tried to find a link for Tirade Tuesdays on their page but was unsuccessful.

    Thanks ladies :)

    ReplyDelete