CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 26, 2010

I suck at this blog thing...


Seriously. I am the worst blogger ever. BUT, I do have two good excuses.


#1: Finals. The time of year when you cram an entire semester's worth of reading into one week :) So, until they are over with, you will not be reading anything from me (and by you, I mean the two people who actually read this...hi mom!).


#2: I'm moving! Woohoo! In less than a month, I'll be living in an apartment with my girlfriend (as in best friends for 15 years, not lover), Genna, and her son Andrew. He is the cutest little guy in the entire world. Do not challenge the latter statement/fact (I've been known to cut a bitch).


Wish me luck ya'll!


1 comment:

  1. hahaha... you're NOT the worst one ever, I could tell you some stories. Congrats on moving out; Good Luck on your finals :)

    ReplyDelete