CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Top 3

So, a girlfriend of mine has a blog and it is absolutley hilarious (because she is absolutely hilarious :) ). Anyhoo, I read it whenever she has a new post and have decided to join her in the blogging world (wish me luck).

Who are your Top 3 "guilty" celebrity crushes?

#3: Matthew Gray Gubler. His character on Criminal Minds is completely intelligent, awkward, and so, so sexy. I doubt any of you will agree with me but, I've always had a thing for tall, thin men. I'd let him profile me any day.



#2: Mike Rowe. Ahhhh. I could just listen to him talk. His voice and rough, manly looks are extremely appealing. I love a man who's good with his hands :)



#1: Mark Wahlberg. And, no, not because of Boogie Nights. His Calvin Klein modeling days did it for me. I own every single one of his movies, and, while I'm not proud to say this, his book. Obsessive? No. In love? Yes.




Who are your top three guilty celeb crushes?

No comments:

Post a Comment