CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sleeping to dream.

I've never had a dream in which I was preggo. Until two nights ago. It was creepy.

A family member is currently pregnant and she and her husband chose not to find out the sex of the baby. In my dream? She had a boy. And I had a baby that I do not remember giving birth to.

I remember bleeding. A lot. The doctor didn't seem alarmed. I kept telling people I couldn't sit down because I would get blood all over their chairs. It was normal. I remember watching a father with his two boys who kept getting into everything. Then, said family member's mother came to inform me that she had the baby. I remember that I didn't look like I was pregnant and I never saw my baby. The dream just ended.

Last night, I had a dream about a friend from high school. I haven't talked to him in over a year. In that last conversation I had with him, he told me he was thinking about going into the Air Force. He's one of those people who is extremely intelligent but never applied himself. Like, ever. I envied his intelligence. We were quite close for several years and I never figured out why he didn't just try.

Anyhoo, in my dream, he had just finished Air Force "school" and was back in town. I was walking down a street and saw him. I stopped and hugged him and we talked for a while. His girlfriend, in dream and real life, came up and spoke to me as well. There's always been tension between the two of us. Ultimately, though, she won his heart. Back to the dream- he and I spent the afternoon talking. He pulled out a ring and told me that I would love it. The engagement ring he planned on giving his girlfriend.

I don't know if y'all have seen My Best Friend's Wedding, but I was Julia Roberts in my dream. What's even better? His dream/real girlfriend looks similar to Cameron Diaz. He, however, doesn't look a thing like Dermot Mulroney.

She went on a ride with us and somehow we ended up driving through a hospital parking lot. The last image that I have of my dream is of us three driving down a wet road. I was in the front seat, she was in the back, and he was driving.

Those are my weird, odd, slightly disgusting dreams. Please don't google what they might mean. I know I'm a little weird. I just don't need to know how weird.

Sweet Dreams Y'all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment